End Expensive Water Leaks in Your the Wasatch Front region Home
A normal home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water each year on account of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are simple to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undetected for years.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for surplus water you don’t need, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s important to find and repair the slightest leaks.
Barlow Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the expertise for Expert leak detection and water line repair in the Wasatch Front region.
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and repairing leaks are the most common calls we take for plumbing services. Finding a leak right away can help you avoid pricey water damage. Some leaks might be trickier to pinpoint than others, but there are a few telltale hints that you need to get in touch with a plumber in the Wasatch Front region. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than normal.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are reddish stains in your toilet, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls seem wet or soft.
- You spot water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s wet soil or erosion close to your house’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t find the evidence, check your water meter:
- Confirm no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Look at the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or tiny silver wheel. If the dial is moving, you likely have a leak.
We can track down the source of the leak and get it repaired before you spend more money or by chance damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the locations water is used in your home, there are numerous areas you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be started by cracked seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, obstructions and more.
They commonly happen:
- On water supply lines and connections underneath the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially kinds that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you find signs of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 801-436-8985 or book an appointment online.