If it’s time for a replacement garbage disposal, look no further than Barlow Service Experts. We’ll work with you to find one that will cover your needs and your budget and provide professional garbage disposal installation from one of our experienced technicians. We’re also willing to help if you’re merely in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our team members will complete a home visit to detect the problem and get your system back up and running in no time.
Common Garage Disposal Problems in Ogden
- Your garbage disposal won’t turn on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not working properly.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells bad and the odor won’t fade .
- Water is draining slowly through your garbage disposal or clogged.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Running
- Garbage disposals require frequent use to avoid rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to pulverize food should be done with cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have been poured into the unit, making it effortless for the unit to grate them up and eliminate them.
Phone Barlow Service Experts today at 801-436-8985
or request an appointment online and we’ll assist you with all your garbage disposal maintenance and installation needs.