We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in the Wasatch Front region
We don’t merely mend and maintain furnaces, we also deliver outstanding furnace installation in the Wasatch Front region.
What makes our pro services different from others? We’ve perfected our process as time has gone by.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which means they’ve been awarded the most respected technical achievement in HVAC. They also are involved in continuing industry and equipment education to discover the finest methods to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with expert furnace installation.
And we support all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our quality offerings that we offer you time to think it over—a year, actually.
Contact us at 801-436-8985 to request your furnace installation right away.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be hard to know just when your heating system is going to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can reveal clues that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, many furnaces survive for around 20 years, although some might last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s smart to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace switches on and off too regularly, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to repair, it’s often smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working like it’s supposed to, its burner flames will be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very efficiently and could even be creating hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also benefit from improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older heater.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to request furnace installation can be tough and irritating. Our Experts at Barlow Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 801-436-8985 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can expect when we install your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to protect your carpet from any mud we might carry in. We put down sheets around the installation area to stop messes.
- Quality labor—Our professionals have obtained some of the most respected technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go over a checklist to make sure your heating equipment is working like it should before we go.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll install your new heating system to match local code. And we’ll often exceed requirements, for the highest quality work anywhere.
Request Your Furnace Installation Today with Barlow Service Experts
Need one more reason to get a heating system from Barlow Service Experts?
Your new heater comes with a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on appropriate furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 801-436-8985 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.