HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We frequently use this term to refer to your total heating and cooling setup, which involves:
- Comfort equipment, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality equipment, such as air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats and home zoning systems
While there are different kinds of HVAC equipment, they all operate identically by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your home or business.
- Moving air through a filter to remove dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air using a ducted system or immediately into a space, depending on the model of unit you have.
At Barlow Service Experts, we offer a complete range of quality HVAC services in the Wasatch Front region to meet all your comfort needs. And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.