What is carbon monoxide?

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a clear, odorless and tasteless gas. It’s made by insufficient fuel combustion frequently caused by insufficient oxygen. In your home, appliances that consume natural gas, charcoal, wood or kerosene are vulnerable. Especially if they are not operating accurately or have been installed incorrectly.

Vehicle exhaust fumes from neighboring garages, as well as malfunctioning fireplaces could also produce carbon monoxide. CO is dangerous to the body and is lethal at high levels or with prolonged exposure.

chat now widget box