You might have tried to eliminate indoor odors by using air fresheners or lighting candles. Unfortunately, these strategies just hide the odors, not take care of them. They also could lower indoor air quality in your the Wasatch Front region house by causing allergic reactions, headaches or eye sensitivity.
Bacteria, dust mites, animal dander and mold may also make your house smell. One process to purify the air is with germicidal UV lights in your home.
These lights are installed with your HVAC system to:
- Combat odors
- Halt mold growth
- Sterilize the inside of your HVAC equipment
Every now and then decreased ventilation leads to unwanted odors. Some symptoms of this are:
- Wet walls and windows
- Stuffy air
An experienced Barlow Service Experts tech can inspect your heating and cooling system to determine if this is a situation we should fix. Your Expert will also communicate how to resolve the issue, which might consist of using a ventilation system to introduce more fresh air.