We Support Our AC Installation in the Wasatch Front region With a 100% Guarantee
When it comes to AC installation in the Wasatch Front region, you don’t want to skimp and let just anyone put in your new unit.
That’s where the specialists from Barlow Service Experts enter. Not only do we have the skills and endorsements to back up our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 801-436-8985 to set your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you subtle clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it becomes less energy efficient and more likely to malfunctions. If we’re often at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start prepping for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed prior to 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your energy expenses. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a good way to save on electrical expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on electrical bills.
At Barlow Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to choose the recommended model for your home. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not completely financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling location in the Wasatch Front region? Here are several of the steps we take when we’re installing your system.
When our highly skilled techs are at your home, you can feel confident they’ll install your new unit for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll have your house and yard in an unchanged condition as when they arrived.
Outside of that, you can feel confident knowing you hired a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the installation process requires us to come inside your house, we’ll use shoe covers to shield your floors from dust. We’ll also arrange drop cloths at the installation location to keep your flooring shielded from messes all through our work.
- Excellent service—Our Experts are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve completed rigorous schooling to earn the most coveted technical accreditation in the industry.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go over an installation worksheet throughout the process to ensure every single seemingly minor detail is covered. We’ll also make sure everything is operating like it should and meets local laws before we finish the job. Once installation is done, we’ll ensure you know how to program your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Frequent updates—We’ll let you know how the process is going and when you can count on us to be wrapped up.