It’s not difficult to forget annual checkups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important thing we’re thinking about at Barlow Service Experts.
That’s since routine maintenance delivers many perks for your equipment, such as better efficiency and a reduced likelihood for breakdowns. You can have these pluses—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As always, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough check of your system whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations might help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions too.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your residence. This can help you make a smart selection when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Yearly maintenance delivers many pluses for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility costs.**
- Pinpoints small troubles before they cause pricey repairs.
- Helps lengthen your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This service is the most complete in the business. That’s because its multiple cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your equipment to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each checkup includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety mechanisms
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capacity and safety devices
- Installing new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To start the process, give our Experts a call at 801-436-8985. We’ll help you find the best membership plan to work with your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.