Your comfort system is an investment in your home. Guard it and your family’s comfort with Armor+, one of our premium comfort service memberships.
After you sign up, you won’t pay a cent out of pocket for parts or labor. This protects your wallet from pricey unexpected service calls. When you contact us for repairs, you’ll receive a quick response through our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re happy with our Expert service through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your place, we’ll do an exhaustive inspection of your system. This permits us to discover any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to get relief from allergies, your membership will aid you in saving on those solutions also.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which informs you of any heating and cooling issues in your home. This way, you can make a well-informed conclusion on repair or replacement.
This service also includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating system. Here are a couple of perks to having this detailed work done.
5 Benefits of Regular HVAC Tune-Ups
- Restores efficiency that might save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Finds small issues before they lead to expensive breakdowns.
- Helps extend your system’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heating system.
Any unit maintenance has a 29-point visual examination along with these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Observing thermostat adjustment
- Checking refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capability and safety controls
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Installing new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat settings and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capability and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Routine Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits