Your comfort system is an investment in your home. Guard it and your family’s comfort with Armor+, one of our premium heating and cooling service memberships.
After you sign up, you won’t pay a dime out of pocket for parts or labor. This protects your wallet from pricey unexpected service calls. When you request repairs, you’ll receive a rapid response through our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re happy with our Expert service through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your place, we’ll do an exhaustive inspection of your system. This allows us to discover any issues with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to get relief from allergies, your membership will aid you in saving on those solutions too.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which informs you of any heating and cooling issues in your home. This way, you can make a well-informed conclusion on repair or replacement.
This service also involves yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating system. Here are a couple of perks to having this detailed work done.
5 Benefits of Regular HVAC Tune-Ups
- Restores efficiency that might save you up to 30% on utility bills.**
- Identifies small troubles before they create expensive breakdowns.
- Helps extend your system’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heating unit.
Every equipment maintenance involves a 29-point visual inspection along with these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Evaluating thermostat adjustment
- Checking refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capability and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Installing new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat adjustments and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting performance and safety devices
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Routine Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit