The Top Six Reasons to Enroll in an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Your HVAC system is vital to home comfort and indoor air quality. The furnace and air conditioner work hard in the background, heating, cooling, regulating the humidity and filtering your home’s indoor air. Many homeowners take these functions for granted until they have to do without them. If your air conditioning has ever malfunctioned on a blistering summer day, or the furnace has stopped working during a blizzard, you can understand what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner likes to deal with emergency repairs, high energy bills or problems with their sense of comfort. What if you could maintain a constant source of healthy, conditioned air when you need it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes in handy. Like receiving an oil change for your car, consistent tune-ups are a must for keeping your HVAC system in good shape. And to get every benefit from each maintenance visit, you should think about signing up for an HVAC maintenance contract.
This contract is an arrangement between you and a trusted HVAC contractor. Participation takes the uncertainty out of HVAC service by delivering routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled visits and other perks. An HVAC maintenance contract isn’t mandatory to ask for tune-ups with Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, but we highly encourage registering. Here are six reasons why.
1. Automatic Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets busy, so it’s easy to forget about requesting furnace maintenance for the fall and air conditioning maintenance in the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll get consistent reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re not sure why HVAC maintenance is so beneficial, take a look at these benefits:
- Reveal smaller problems right away: Issues with your home comfort system often progress gradually. When a technician checks the internal components once a year, it’s possible to locate and take care of small problems before they turn into big headaches.
- Reduce the risk of breakdowns: By fixing that loose fan belt and stabilizing the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance appointment, the likelihood of a sudden breakdown goes down.
- Lower repair costs: Planned HVAC maintenance is an affordable, expected cost that minimizes the need for numerous major repairs.
- Improve energy efficiency: The Department of Energy reports that yearly maintenance can boost HVAC efficiency by as high as 30%, bringing down your heating and cooling bills in the process.
- Increase home comfort: When your heating and cooling system functions the way it should, airflow improves for pleasant temperatures and more comfortable humidity in your home.
- Extend the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can live years longer than a neglected one, saving you on premature replacement equipment.
- Ensure safety: An equipment and safety inspection during every visit delivers peace of mind that your heating and cooling system is running as intended.
- Adhere to your warranty: The bulk of HVAC manufacturers prioritize preventive maintenance to such a degree that they necessitate once-a-year tune-ups to keep your warranty in good standing. Investing a little in upkeep now protects you from pricey repairs that your warranty will cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance agreement puts you at the front of the line when you schedule an emergency repair. You can typically count on same-day service—even for nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Thinking about replacing your HVAC system? An HVAC agreement gives you access to the fastest installs available, even during the busiest weeks.
4. Discount on Repairs and Services
Routine maintenance lowers the need for repair calls, but if your system needs some attention, having an HVAC maintenance agreement grants a 15% discount. You’ll also have access to 15% off indoor air quality products, including pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
Utility repairs are in some cases necessary, but they can get pricey fast. Fortunately, with an HVAC agreement, you’ll never pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour service calls.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you know the technician has performed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the final product leave you disappointed, our technician will return to make things right.
Sign Up for an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Consider what each plan offers and get in touch with our staff to help you choose the optimum plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to respond to any questions you have before enrolling. For more information about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to ask for a tune-up, please contact your local Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing office today.
How to Pick Out an Effective HVAC System
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable year-round, nothing is more important than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This choice affects your daily comfort, monthly utility expenses and overall home efficiency. Then again, with so many system... Continue reading
Annual HVAC Maintenance Guidelines
Now that the air starts to get cold, you know it’s time to prepare your home for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is key to maintaining a cozy, warm setting. A well-maintained furnace delivers the comfort you crave while using less energy. Routine inspections also make your system... Continue reading
HVAC Trends: What’s New in 2024
In the ever-evolving world of home comfort technologies, keeping up with the latest HVAC trends is imperative for homeowners seeking to enhance their home’s comfort and efficiency. Looking into 2024, the HVAC industry continues to innovate, bringing cutting-edge technologies and trends aimed at... Continue reading