We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline problems related to heating that the Wasatch Front region homeowners often call Barlow Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your the Wasatch Front region home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Barlow Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent nearly all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Barlow Service Experts of the Wasatch Front region at 801-436-8985 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.