White Christmases may not be a typical occurrence in Florida but that doesn’t discourage the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from jumping into the holiday spirit. For the past four years, the Florida centers have offered discounts on seasonal tune-ups in exchange for a contribution to Toys For Tots.
In 2016 the Florida Service Experts centers are giving no-charge HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for a new, unwrapped toy. All the toys collected will be donated to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 holiday season. The full list of Florida Service Experts centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our team has extended this incredible offer, and it honestly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Regional Director for the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve gathered hundreds of toys and helped our customers save thousands of dollars, while ensuring that their homes are comfortable during the hectic holidays and beyond.”
In addition to the Florida centers, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also offered discounts on seasonal tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina offers:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To discover how you can contribute to Toys For Tots this holiday season or to discover a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.