Spring may be in the past but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Read these tidbits about air quality and call Barlow Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air daily
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of illnesses are caused or irritated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our precious experts below and then check out SaveYourAir.com.