The health of your HVAC system is critical because it promotes home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard each and every day, which subjects them to a large variety of possible problems.
These issues are generally small enough that they rarely stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they may hamper energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these issues grow more severe, your entire system may be at risk. These are problems and costs you could bypass with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be running just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this routine service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring yearly maintenance cancels your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance now can help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Reveals Little Problems in Advance
Preventing big issues in the first place is the best way to protect your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits offer the opportunity to meticulously review and lubricate key internal systems. It also offers a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if problems are repaired as they pop up.
May Boost Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The stronger performance can decrease your energy expenses by up to 30%.
May Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance might extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Barlow Service Experts developed a number of membership plans designed to work with your specific needs. From budget-friendly options to full-featured coverage, we offer the perfect maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is made to work with your budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to worry about spending more on overtime expenses if you reach out to our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Transit expenses are included as well, saving you close to $99 per visit. You’ll also enjoy some of the most-wanted benefits from our larger plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, higher energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most robust protection for your home comfort system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to replace your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during disastrous weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we do our best to answer a higher volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a Barlow Service Experts Expert driving to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Comprehensive visual review during every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why any service visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while receiving access to extra advantages by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the right plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 801-436-8985 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.