Your HVAC system’s healthiness is critical, because it keeps your residence comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfy. This makes it exposed to a wide range of problems.
Frequently problems are small enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these problems get worse, your complete system could be at risk.
That’s hassle and expenses that you might have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can reduce the chance of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or operating properly, you may ask whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you skip expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Finds little problems early. Preventing large issues from happening in the first place is the smartest approach to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance service provides the opportunity to meticulously check and lubricate critical internal parts. And it also gives time to get needed repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if problems are resolved as they pop up.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system running as ideally as possible. Frequently this leads to a boost to your home’s energy efficiency. You may have decreased energy expenses, as well as the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is operating like it should, it could last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners run approximately 15–20 years, but professional maintenance can help lengthen this life expectancy even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Barlow Service Experts
Yearly maintenance is crucial, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on annual energy expenses.* But with Barlow Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a collection of membership plans that fit your individual needs. All our memberships are full of special benefits supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to economical, we offer the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment immediately or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be on the hook for emergency repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about paying additional money if you require our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also get several other most-loved perks of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually malfunctions during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re usually facing a large volume of service calls. With a Barlow Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is important all the more. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can trust us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual check on all visits. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit has a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and get access to additional perks by getting one of our membership plans now. No matter what your budget is, our pros can help you find the right plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 801-436-8985 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.