What is plumbing repair done the right way? Well, it involves vision and forethought. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve occurred, but we can identify problems before they start. That’s because our customers are our priority, and our methods can save you money. So how do we do that?
By using our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can really see what’s giving you trouble. When you schedule an inspection, we check off the following:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Check exposed gas lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed drain lines for leaks
- Examine exposed water lines for leaks
- Inspect water heater flue for proper draft
- Inspect sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Inspect washing machine hoses
- Examine hose bibs
- Inspect water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our comprehensive plumbing repair services in Ogden include:
Call Barlow Service Experts in Ogden today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Ogden plumbing repair needs.
For more information, call 801-436-8985.