How many times have you left your house and remembered you forgot to alter the temperature or close up the garage door? We can’t do much about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust the temperature in your house from anywhere in the world.
Up to 50% of energy bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an uncomplicated and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can get fancy and purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are several benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you have a change in schedule
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and warns you and Barlow Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Ogden to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast shows outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money at home, call Barlow Service Experts in Ogden at 801-436-8985.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy