When you need to heat an area with high amounts of dirt, dust, humidity or negative pressure, you want a system that’s going to run effectively through it all. If this sounds like you, the Lennox® T-Class™ TUA Separated Combustion garage heater is for you. Since the T-Class TUA can have capacities between 45,000-Btuh and 75,000-Btuh, this equipment will warm nearly any garage or utility space in no time.
This system will increase the usability of your garage or utility space year-round. It can even heat a space that can hold up to four vehicles. It features up to 80% thermal energy, and you can choose to use either natural or propane gas. A direct spark ignition strengthens the unit’s operation and efficiency, and that means less stress for you.
The T-Class™ TUA garage heater features a lower-profile cabinet design, which allows for more overhead space and installation flexibility. The model also includes advanced features, such as:
- An aluminized, tubular heat exchanger – to provide great heat transfer and toughness
- Direct-spark ignition – no standing pilot flame enhances the unit’s operation and efficiency
- Self-diagnostic board with LED display – improves accuracy
- Single-piece burner assembly – allows for simple maintenance
- Sidewall venting – eliminates roof penetration
Plus, you’ll receive a 10-year limited warranty on your heat exchanger and expert installation when you order through Barlow Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Ogden. Call us today or schedule a free appointment so our professionals can help with your garage heater needs.