The best way to avoid furnace performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Barlow Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Ogden. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have all your heating problems covered. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 18 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in top-performing condition longer, providing continuous heat throughout the winter season.
At Barlow Service Experts in Ogden, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- We inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify proper airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the highest comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could scheduled furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 801-436-8985 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.