Don’t be fooled by this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still offer strong energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your energy bills and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or making an appointment with Barlow Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Ogden.
In Ogden, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help reduce your energy usage in the warmer months, too. No joke. It’s all possible with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The system is also quiet, helps reduce waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
If you want these two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you want to see more about performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, so you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your family in Ogden – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Ogden, give us a call at 801-436-8985 or schedule a free appointment.