Strategos® Rooftop Systems: The Most Energy Efficient System in the IndustryWhen you put together Environ™, MSAV® and Prodigy® technologies, you’ll get the highest efficiency Commercial HVAC rooftop system in the industry1: the Lennox® Strategos®. This innovative, ENERGY STAR® certified product generates a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) up to 16.1, and 14.3 EER, which will help reduce the energy used to heat or cool your building and lower your energy costs. An optional MSAV – that’s Multi-Stage Air Volume – supply fan leads to year-round savings with less energy consumption.
And that’s just efficiency. The Strategos also offers:
A boost in comfort and better indoor air quality
- Filter driers protect your unit from dirt and moisture
- An optional economizer improves IAQ and offers energy-saving operation
- Prodigy® unit controller tracks the runtime of every major component and keeps service records to operate the unit at peak efficiency, comfort and reliability
- SmartWire™ system simplifies thermostat and field sensor installation to nearly eliminate the possibility of miswiring
- BACnet module permits two-way communication for system monitoring and remote troubleshooting
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet made of galvanized steel under a paint finish that resists rust
- Independent motor mount allows for simple, efficient access
- A slab coil permits faster and more thorough cleaning
- Circuit breaker grants quick and easy power shut-off and safeguards against overcurrents
Our team at Barlow Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Ogden is fully trained to install, service and repair Strategos rooftop systems. Call 801-436-8985 for more information.
1 Claim pertains to 14.3 EER rating for the SCA036H4B 3-ton unit, based on comparison of publicly available information regarding steady-state efficiency (EER) for single packaged rooftop units, 3 to 24 tons, G/E, E/E or cooling only, 3-phase voltage. Established through internal review of competitive literature, December 2012.